My name is Cali, I am currently a university student studying Stage Management. My biggest dream in life is to become a professional Stage Manager and work in NYC. Theatre is my absolute passion in life, it consumes my school life and work life. This passion is closely followed by my obsession with Korean Dramas. I am the second youngest out of a pretty big family, I have four older siblings and a younger sister. I also have a dog, her name is Cleo, she's basically my best friend because she tolerates my screaming while watching dramas. I decided to start this blog because I have very few friends who I can talk to about dramaland, which is sad because it really does take up a big chunk of my life. I turned to this blog mainly as a way to get out what I think about these shows that I'm watching, so really it is a diary for me in that sense.
So some quick bullet points that will basically tell you everything you need to know about me:
- Favorite Drama: It's Okay, That's Love
- Least Favorite Drama: Angel Eyes
- Favorite American Television Show: Hannibal
- Favorite Movie: About Time
- Favorite Book: Atonement
- Favorite Play: Peter and the Starcatcher
- Favorite Musical: Parade
- I love Big Bang and will forever be a VIP
- I speak Korean
- My favorite food is naengmyeon, the spicier the better!
- Favorite City: New York City
- Born and raised in Utah
- Waffles over pancakes/french toast always
- My biggest American celebrity crush is Zachary Levi
- My biggest Korean celebrity crush is Jo In Sung
- Green Bay Packers are my team! Go Pack Go!
Thanks for reading!